It is a beautiful Ashram situated in the Kumaon hills of Uttrakhand with a distance of just 20kms from a famous hill station ‘Nainital’. It was established by Neem Karoli Baba, a saint of the early sixties and a keen devotee of Hanuman. Surrounded by green lush forests and a river flowing by the side of the temple makes the place so peaceful and serene. Not only Indians, but Apple founder Steve Jobs and founder of Facebook Mark Zuckerburg are also devotees of Baba.
A lot of people come here every day but this place is famous because of Baba Neem Karoli Ji’s ashram he also constructed a temple devoted to lord hanuman.
Place to Visit in Nainital
- Nainital Lake.
- Goddess Naina Devi.
- High Altitude Zoo.
- Naina Peak.
- Eco Cave Gardens
- Bhimtal Lake
- Naukuchiatal Lake
Travel Route From Delhi
- Distance by Road 315 Kms
- Distance by Flight 235 Kms
- Travel Time by Road is 5:57 hrs
- Nearest Airport in Delhi Indira Gandhi
- Nearest Airport in Nainital Pantnagar
Can vary around
- 14°C – 30°C in summers
- 3°C – 12°C in winters,
January is the coldest month here
Best Time To Visit
- Summer (Mid-March to June) because in summer time the weather is very beautiful.
- Winter snowfall (October to February) this time period is best to visit if you love snowfall.