4 Night 5 day
Hamta Pass sits at an altitude of 4270 m on the Pir Panjal range in the Himalayas. It is a small corridor between Lahaul’s Chandra Valley and the Kullu valley of Himachal Pradesh, India. The nomenclature of the trek was derived from Hamta Village, located below Sethan village, as part of the trek route.
• Total Duration: 04 Nights – 05 Days
• Grade: Moderately difficult
• Maximum Altitude: 4227 m/ 14600 ft
• Best Season: Mid June to October
• Accommodation: Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
• Food: On trek – All meals included
• Distance: 50 KM.
The company expect from you to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don’t want to carry your
backpack, you can give it to porter/Mules, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs.
400/- extra per day per bag. Max weight should be 10-12 kg/ bag.
Things to Pack:
• Cotton clothes.
• Good trekking shoes.
• Warm jacket.
• Woollen or Monkey cap covering head and ears.
• UV rays protected sunglasses.
• Extra socks.
• Water Bottle,
• Torch/ Head torch.
• Cold Cream.
• Sunscreen/ SPF 40-70
• Hand Sanitizer.
• Toilet soap.
• Towel/ Napkin.
• Walking Stick.
• Medicines that you usually use.
Start Trek to Chhika
Start Trek to Chhika 3040m / 10,400 ft)
Trek from Chhika to Balu ka Ghera (3620m / 11,900 ft)
Crossing Hampta Pass (4290m / 14,100 ft)
Drive from Chatru to Chandratal Lake.
Drive from Chhatru to Manali.