Day 00: Delhi to Manali. (Overnight Journey)
Evening (9-10 PM), Start your overnight journey from Delhi to Manali.
Day 01: Manali arrival & local sightseeing.
Morning arrive at Manali, Hotel Check in, after little rest, proceed to Manali local sightseeing, like: Hadimba Devi Temple, Van Vihar, Monastery, Club House, Beas River, Vashisth Temple, and Hot Water Springs. Etc.
Dinner and Over Night Stay in Hotel in Manali.
Day 02: Solang Valley sightseeing. (by local Taxi)
After breakfast, Proceed to Solang Valley. Enjoy various type Paid Adventure activities.
You can Go for Anjani Mahadev Trek (1.5 km) start from Solang Valley.
And Drive to Manali Back. Dinner and Over Night Stay in Hotel in Manali.
Day 03: Departure for Delhi.
After Breakfast, Checkout your Hotel Room, And Departure for Delhi. En-route explore Pandoh Dam & Kullu.
We will leave from Delhi around 6:00 pm luxury tempo traveler/Volvo Bus/Car.
● Refreshments like water bottles and eatables will be provided at the start of the journey.
● Our first major stop will be at Murthal for dinner. ( Own Expenses)
● Antakshri, Dumb Charades, Dancing sessions, and lots of interactive games throughout the journey.
We will wish each other by “Subahh Hogyii Yaar! Ab To Sojao xD, Kitni
Der Mein Pahuchenge “ instead of Good morning.
● We will reach Manali at around 11:00 am in the morning.
● Breakfast and some rest at Manali hotel
● SURPRISE! A dare will be assigned to each one of you and you guys are requested to be a little adventurous on this trip.
● Visit Hadimba Temple and cherish the traditional Himachali architecture
● Other places to visit are Mall road and shop-hopping, van vihar, clubhouse.
● Reach hotel for an awesome dinner and bonfire night
● After dinner, the organizer will arrange several games like I never ever, Truth and dare, etc. and the best performer will get an amazing gift from our side.
● How about watching a movie under the starry night with a cool breeze. Get ready to celebrate life with one AMAZING UNDER THE STARS
Hotel Check in, after little rest, proceed to Manali local sightseeing, like: Hadimba Devi Temple, Van Vihar, Monastery, Club House, Beas River, Vashisth Temple, and Hot Water Springs. Etc. Dinner and Over Night Stay in Hotel in Manali.
● Have Complimentary Breakfast
● Drive to the beautiful Solang Valley.
● Click photos there and spend some time witnessing the eternal beauty, indulging in winter games
● Back to Hotel for a delicious dinner and fun games
● Overnight stay in hotel.
● Let’s have some RADIUM THEMED DJ PARTY now, with amazing party props and disco lights. “Karenge party saari raat” And yes, Dinner bhi millega 😀
(NOTE: Colour theme : red )
Enjoy various type Paid Adventure activities. You can Go for Anjani Mahadev Trek (1.5 km) start from Solang Valley. And Drive to Manali Back. Dinner and Over Night Stay in Hotel in Manali.
● Breakfast in the hotel
● Post breakfast, we will leave for KASOL.
● Explore kasol’s cafe , market , trek to chalal ,choj, manikaran gurudwara..
● We will have BONFIRE NIGHT WITH RETRO THEME/ STANDUP
COMEDY and since it’s the last night no one is allowed to sleep. Okay, a little sleep will be fine. 😀
● Dinner will be served
● Open your eyes with beautiful mountains in front and relax your body and have your complimentary Breakfast early morning to avoid chaos.
● We will start our trek to tosh from barshaini.Tosh is 13kms from Kasol.We will trek for 3kms to reach Tosh .
● Enjoy the mesmerising views of tosh valley and we will also trek to famous kutla waterfall (if time allows).
● SAY BYE BYE TO MOUNTAINS AND HELLO TO NEW FRIENDS
● We will leave from Kasol around 6 pm and will be reaching Delhi by 11 in the morning.
● As a part of our rituals, some amazing goodies will be provided by the team in the remembrance of the trip.
● Okay, Guys! we hope to see you on this trip and cheers for many more to come !
- Meals (2 Breakfast & 2 Dinner)
- AC Transportation
- Local Sightseeing and Visit to Solang Valley
- Trip Leader throughtout the trip.
- Any monastery entrance fees, Any joy ride/biking/cycling or rafting.
- Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
- Any eating expense including food, snacks, mineral water, drinks & beverages, etc. Except for anything which is specifically mentioned in Inclusions.
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned in “INCLUSION” of this quote.
- Any personal Expenses / Adventure activities
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any kind of entry tickets/fees
- Any Meals / Drinks other than Inclusion
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.