Kashmir, often called “Paradise on Earth,” is renowned for its breathtaking beauty. Surrounded by the majestic Himalayas, it boasts serene lakes, lush valleys, and snow-capped peaks. The Dal Lake, shikara rides, and iconic houseboats contribute to the region’s unique charm, making it a sought-after destination for nature lovers and those seeking tranquility.
Morning arrive at Srinagar Airport, Pickup and start drive to Pahalgam the valley of shepherds by jeep the total distance of 96 kms will be cover in 3hrs. En- route visit the saffron field of Pampore and also visit the cricket bat factory where one of the best world famous cricket bats are made of willow tree by hand and enjoy the countryside drive through the pine forest. Horse ride will be given along the pony trails to see magnificent view of the mountains.
Hotel Room check in, Dinner and Overnight stay in Pahalgam.
Morning after breakfast, checkout Hotel Rooms, You can also explore Aru valley, Betab valley and , Chandanwari.
Note: Srinagar Taxi not allow to Aru Valley, Betab valley and Chandanwari. (Only Pahalgam Unioun Taxi allow around 3000/- Extra or you can explore by Horses)
Room check in, Dinner and Overnight stay in Hotel in Srinagar.
Morning after breakfast, leave for Sonamarg which means ‘Meadow of Gold’ has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sind meanders along here and abounds with trout and masher, snow trout can be caught in the main river.
If Road will block due to Snow (10-12 kms before), you need of Ponny to reach Sonmarg. And if you want to explore Thajiwas Glacier, You can go by Ponny.
Evening return back to Srinagar, Dinner and Overnight stay in Hotel in Srinagar.
Morning after breakfast, checkout Hotel Rooms, drive to Gulmarg the valley of Meadows of flowers. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski Slopes in world, and one of the highest golf courses in world with 18 holes. You can enjoy a view of Naga parbat if the show weather permits. The view Enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. Gulmarg - Gondola ride (Directly pay) will be given to the snow Peak, enjoy a cable car up to Alpather via Kangdoori by Asia’s longest run cable car ride (approx. 5 kms). Altitude wise, it is the World’s highest run cable car conquering almost 14000 feet.
Note: If Road will bock due to heavy Snow, You will need Snow Chain Taxi from Tangmarg to Gulmarg, which will be on extra Cost.
Evening drive back to Srinagar, Dinner and Overnight stay in Hotel in Srinagar.
Morning after breakfast, check out Rooms, Proceed you for Srinagar Local Sightseeing for Srinagar half day city tour visit the famous Mughal gardens and its bagh`s like Nishat Bagh built by Nor Jahan `s brother, Asif khan in 1633 A.D Cheshma Shahi and Pari Mahal-built by Shah Jahan in 1632 A.D and Shalimar Bagh built by Jahangir for his wife empress Nor Jahan & visit to Shankarya Charya temple known as Jyeswathra, occupies the top of the hills about (1000 ft) above surrounding the Takht-e- Suleiman plains of the east of Srinagar. All these gardens are situated near the bank of Dal Lake near the zabarwan hills in the back ground and also visit to world famous carpet weaving factory known for its export handicraft product.
In Evening you can enjoy Shikara ride on Dal Lake (directly pay)
Houseboat Room check in, Dinner and Overnight stay in Houseboat in Srinagar.
Morning after breakfast, checkout room,
And Departure for Srinagar Airport. (Tour End)
- Meet & Greet Assistance on arrival.
- 01 Night Hotel Accommodation in Pahalgam.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Srinagar.
- 01 Night Houseboat Accommodation in Srinagar.
- Num. of Rooms: 2 Double sharing Room.
- MAP Meal plan (Room with Breakfast + Dinner) | Total 5 Dinner & 5 Breakfast (Veg)
- All transfers and sightseeing by Innova Taxi.
- Driver`s night wages, toll fees and parking.
- Pahalgam Sightseeing + Sonmarg + Srinagar local + Gulmarg sightseeing
- GST 5%
- Any Kind of Airfare
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance fees of Gardens and Monuments
- Any extra Meals
- Any adventure activity fee.
- Shikara Ride
- Gondola Ride Tickets & local Guide for Gondala
- Union Taxi for Aru, Chandanwari & Betaab Valley Sightseeing
- Horse Ride
- Chain Cab (In required in Gulmarg)
- Any Thing which is not specified in inclusions is not include
- Vehicle will park in parking area of monument, and after parking area you will have to go by walk.
- Transport AC will not work in hills.
- If Vehicles does not ship to Monument due to Road block of any natural disaster then booking amount will not decrease or Refund.